I am documenting my weight loss goals and accomplishments and the methods I used to achieve the results you see.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Insanity Workout Plus: Day 38 Questioning???

Questions, questions, questions!
I have been doing the Insanity workout plus my normal workout routines plus changed my eating habits to that of the Insanity program AND NOTHING HAS SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGED concerning my weight and measurements!  It has me beginning to wonder if I should worry about what I eat so much.  I will continue working out as I always do and will probably continue the Insanity Workout...but I am starting to think it doesn't matter what I eat because not much has changed since that 1st week.  I mean I am eating a better choice of food...my net calories are around 1500-1700 calories..my calorie consumption is around 2100-2300..I've downplayed the calories burned during my workouts (meaning that although the calculators say I've burned 800 calories..I set it at about 550-600 calories burned) and none of it seems to matter concerning my numbers.  The one thing that has changed a little is my body fat percentage (I've lost about 4%  body fat)  but it still doesn't show up in much of anything else.  So I'm starting to think, why should I worry about what I eat when it doesn't really matter.  I am more fit concerning what I can do exercise-wise, but its not showing up anywhere else... I don't know...when I get on the scale and it has actually gone up instead of down and I'm doing all of this...I begin to question and think.."What's the point?"  Why don't I enjoy all the foods and not worry and just continue to exercise, since its not making a difference anyway.

I don't know...just the way I'm feeling today.

No comments: