I am documenting my weight loss goals and accomplishments and the methods I used to achieve the results you see.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bigger, Stronger, Faster...

Well, I am finally off of the IR (Injured Reserve for those not familiar with football).  I started back with my Core and More/Cardio class today.  I found that I had a lot more strength and muscle endurance than I realized.  Since I didn't do any workouts last week..at all.  My muscles were fully recovered, so I found that I could go the whole time the instructor said.  For example, she had us do push-ups for a full 30 secs; I found that I could go full out for the whole 30 seconds.  Whereas a couple of weeks ago, that would have been difficult because my muscles would have been so fatigued.  I realize that my muscles were constantly fatigued.  So I couldn't do as many as I could today.  Hmmm.  I think I will be incorporating taking a week off during the month, so my muscles can fully recover. 

No comments: