I am documenting my weight loss goals and accomplishments and the methods I used to achieve the results you see.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Injury Timeout


Well, I had to put my Insanity Workout on hold this week.  I was playing tag football with my younger cousins..putting the moves on them.  Juking and cutting...then when I was walking back after a play I felt this shooting pain near my groin area (high inner thigh).  And then it hurt to walk.  Later that night I couldn't lift my legs up when I was laying down and I knew that I had pulled/strained my groin muscle.  There was no way I could do the Insanity Workout now.  I tried to see if I could jog in place Sunday night but had to stop after a while.  Then I looked online for treatments.  The main one was rest, ice and heat.  Well.  I was dissapointed to say the least, but I am still following my meal plan. 

No comments: