I am documenting my weight loss goals and accomplishments and the methods I used to achieve the results you see.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Insanity Workout Plus: Day 17

Well, I have completed 17 days of the Insanity Workout, plus my 4 days a week of exercise classes, and the nutrition program by Insanity.  I have been slightly dissapointed with my results so far.  I have done all the workouts faithfully.  I am also eating the best I have eaten in years...but alas not much movement on the scales.  Part of me wants to forget looking at the scale all together...but its hard not to peek every now and then.  I have been averaging 1500 Net calories and 2300 calories consumed daily.  The recommended number for me was 3200 calories, but I had scaled that down to 2700 calories and I still can barely eat any more food.  I feel full most of the times and find it hard to get all my calories in....good calories that is.  I have lost a total of about 5 lbs now.  It seemed I lost 8 lbs before, but now it says about 5 lbs.  Its hard to understand since I am exercising more than before and eating better.  The good thing is that it seems I have lost about 1/2 inch off of my chest, stomach and hips.  But I think to myself sarcastically,"Wow! A whole 1/2 inch and 5 lbs after 17 days"...Strange times indeed. 

No comments: