I am documenting my weight loss goals and accomplishments and the methods I used to achieve the results you see.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 10 - Insanity Workout (a break through)

This picture that I have up here describes my feelings about how things are going.  I am elated and excited...and also this is the type of stuff that you do in the Insanity Workout too.

I got on the scale this morning and it said 262 lbs.  That means I am down 8 lbs, since I started Insanity + My regular weekly workouts.  That is cool stuff.  One thing I do notice while doing Insanity:  I sweat like crazy.  I mean, I sweat when I work out at the gym.  Especially during Tae Bo classes...BUT I haven't sweat this much since I was on the wrestling team in high school.  Crazy.  My little girls will say stuff like, "Wow Dad..that's a lot of sweat!"  and try to help by toweling off my face, arms and legs..lol.

One cool thing though, my 9 year old daughter has been doing the Insanity workouts with me..from day one.  She loves exercising. I call her my gymnast and fitness instructor, because I have come home from work sometimes and found her working out with a fitness DVD.  And by the time I see her, she had already done an hour worth of exercise.  Even still she hits the floor in exhaustion when doing these workouts with me.  Although she could probably go right along with me if she would eat more than she does.  I try to tell her that I can go as long as I can, because I have the fuel/food to give me the energy.  So I can continue on while she needs to take a break.  Which leads me into the next part of this entry...The amount of food.

I haven't eaten as much food as I have been eating, in a long time.  I have to look around for food (in Tier 1 from Michi's Ladder /healthy foods) in order to have enough good calories and eat more food.  I am rarely hungry and I am eating way more calories than I have in a while...plus I'm losing weight and getting more toned.  Exciting!

That is all that is on my mind right now...Anyway..as you do this workout..just do what Shaun T says and
Dig Deeper!  You can do it!

No comments: