I am documenting my weight loss goals and accomplishments and the methods I used to achieve the results you see.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Insanity Day 8

Well yesterday was a day of rest.  A day off according to the Insanity workout calendar.  My body thanked me much for that.  It is weird so far.  At first it seemed I lost 10 lbs, then it seemed I lost 2 lbs and I checked the scale this morning (officially 1 week later) and it said I lost only 1 lb....What in the world?

It is a little disheartening, especially after I worked so hard last week.  I will see what the scale says next week, then I will have to adjust my calories down, if I haven't lost more than 3 lbs total or if my measurments aren't any smaller.  We will have to see.  Although, if I measured correctly, I have lost about 1/2 inch off of my waist.  I will have to have my wife measure me to see if that is actually true.  The funny thing, I actually ate less this weekend, than I did during the week.  It is usually the other way around.

Well, I am on this journey for the long haul, so I will see where this takes me.

No comments: